Monday, May 30, 2011

juswrite 30 may

when I have dreams like that I can’t shake off the colors the angles and the mirrors too near to see I am afraid to have those silences and the breathing that seems too loud but sleep is better is the weather I cannot do without the heavy quiet pressing down around angled wings and rustling things this night will be different will be better a morning shower will feel right but between now and then the brightness will be with me and the colors will stay calm the almonds and the petticoats the billygoats and the bananabread we are all treading in our complex lives on the compound words we absurdly press before us protecting our interests glimmering shimmerwise my pockets are full of express and the rest of the nest goes up in smoky eyes and absolute nostalgia remember when we weren’t there yet and remember when it was still early but honestly it’s hard to and the rosecolored glasses are slipping down are smudgy and I am trudging through the files begrudging vaguely unfair smiles but we each take our turn earn walks in the sun and sums that add up just right but for me again it’s just night and more of the same to come

No comments: