Monday, May 16, 2011

justwrite 16 may

where did the day go the time shows up missing and there’s a twitching sense of having sent out a runner who never came back please to the dove please see above us and pass along the updates I’m up late wondering where the message was delivered to who shivered to read such a greeting we are meeting our own mirrors in our faces we are replacing the cases with different tenses we don’t need to mention the spices as nice as they are the guitars stray far off the scoffing distance decreases we please ourselves with health and other theories I had in mind to be better-defined but then the book shut then I kept up too slowly I had a wholly different idea I ran so far away into the toward but warned I was not and scorned I had bought different prizes the surprise is not in the pen not in the sword I’m bored with not being boring I’m looking for a warning in my sore right eye too much rolling unaccustomed strolling in the too-young night too bright the answers too fast the dancers and the music goes on I am singing along to myself drinking away my own wealth and other suggestive ideas we freeze our opportunities we gamble for immunity and for tricky solutions not in the back of the book I’d rather cook something myself thanks I’d rather talk with you than wear those shoes it’s a silly way to wonder but the underneath spelling and the overwhelming syntax can’t track my meaning it’s seeming to trend darker but I’ve parked in the no-tow zone can’t get thrown too much farther off there is coffee and there are toffee pieces releasing energy the synergy the blending where are all the teeth going are they showing up in the right places can we erase our fears worry our years off the top are we stopping at any particular points are the disjointed pieces in a catch and release program or can we cram them in our pockets until later savoring the wonder looking for the puzzle to press them straight into colors blue and yellow trending toward green in a surprise no one could have called out loud or even while asleep we steep our tea and our pleasant surprises in sunset eyes and wait for the morning

No comments: