Monday, May 9, 2011

justwrite 8 may

if you say victory it’s a sticky subject controversial is one way to put it there has to be a winner there’s a sinner there’s a loser there’s the truth and then there’s what everyone else thinks are you sinking into the kitchen are you missing anything because maybe I have it maybe I grabbed it on the way past the table and I swallowed it there’s a hollow bit in my arm but I keep charms there mainly they’re lucky and I need all the trucks I can pack in got a crack in the mainstream and it’s been flowing all over the clovers red-rovered their sense of smell and it’s just as well because we’re not allowed to play that game anymore anyway there’s a fray but I don’t want to get into it just a bit we will wait we have fate and also feet and only one can run there’s a stun gun but what gets me the most is the toast and its pluralization we have active imaginations but there are some stations that don’t change I’m rearranging a few letters and not sure what I’ll be spelling there’s no telling what kind of fancy pens I’ll find on such a search leaving in the lurch all the work that ought to be sought out by another there are brothers but I don’t have any there is traffic but I’m walking anyway and in the morning we’ll see where I go there’s a flow I’d like to start a streak in the dark but not that kind nobody’d mind this one but will it be fun and have I hung hopes too high let’s try let’s go there’s no snow and that’s more than half the battle I’m telling you

No comments: