Thursday, August 23, 2012

justwrite 23 august

A polite night the right bite and too cheese with seared bits eclipsed by toes stepped on the wrong strong carry-on and it ought to be measured the treasured glance of a justright chance missed and I am taking a left turn here and leaving the hubcap it’s a quick trap but I’m losing out the doubts are high and the cake is flat there’s more than that there’s a book unread and your thoughts unsaid will eat you out of house and head we’re tired but we means me this time around and the running of the bulls is just that there’s a fine flat route ahead so run faster catch on and carry through the bend of the knee the head to the left to the left and the lyrics that creep up my legs asleep long before their time and the yours and the mine make me wonder who you are creeping up into the second person here but this is first person this is my life and other lyrics now or never and the coffee iced was nice enough though the bluff is called when the lizards wriggle up the wall the call unplaced leaves space to be determined we’re worming our way through the thought process did I recognize anyone and would I even know how long has it been and if I sink or swim will the show go on will the community be developed will the band play on yes the English will be taught and the classes will be running and the creative will be writing and the lights will all come on yes there will be joy in mudville and the races will be won all the pies will win blue ribbons and the medals will be gold there is no breath being held but my face is getting bluer as the searching and the waiting are all hoping for invitating won’t you please would you yes and we’ll pay you plenty to do what you love and what is that by the way oh never mind we’ll work it all out just please say you will please come yes and yes and yes

No comments: