Thursday, August 16, 2012

justwrite 16 august

From this perspective the mail goes out faster and the weather comes in cooler the fuel and the fire balance each others’ chances in the price dance and the carrots look like peaches this last one’s a reach but the main characters are a European detective and a virtual trainer in these scenes we mean well but fell swoops one after the other occur and it’s worse than wearing to compare in any reasonable sense the unmentionable pretention that occurs here we fear ourselves better than others and for this reason we delight in fantasy of the absurd sort as opposed to the more realistic kind we find in everyday situations the magical realism possible in one hundred years or more or possibly with the wearing of enormous wings these are the things that come packed up and it’s not a competition but I’d rather try to win and it’s not a matter of principle but I certainly have a few that true to form will warm up to practice but as I jack this car up to look at the underbits I wonder what quits first and how to get to point b wherever that may turn out to exist and the risks are pillowed and the winds are willowed but in this genre I need more non-fiction to keep my diction American and to keep pretending I could be ripped in 30 or in any other amount of days the motivator says skinny jeans and tank tops and I think of numbers I think of go go and wonder when to stop ahh but you’re a natural teacher don’t you feel strange not teaching it’s the beginning of the school year you’re a natural those kids loved you and yes yes I don’t need to be told this is the cold whisper at my neck and the circle of doubt smoke-trailing over and around the cough in my sleep the ache in my back and the track might be easier to bet through if there was a race to study a part to land a ship sailing with a ticket in my hand

No comments: