Friday, August 3, 2012

justwrite 2 august

Though in the middle of the search it does occur to me that I’m not sure what I’m looking for which is sure to make the looking harder and the finding even more difficult I’ve spelled out various searches an incantation of Boolean magic and or not otherwise would I have it and as luck would strike as evidence compiles itself I am in search of further clarification there are results and there are plenty but what is the experience I have and what is it good for yes for what can my education be redeemed and my knowledge often seems rather in the correct direction but as if my attention had been drawn aside by some other situation the conversations turned and I earned less than what might be helpful here the way is clear is forward is yes and the answer is already set though the spinning in these searches pushes me to rehearse the gracious acceptance I’m sure to offer in response to an offer that surely will come although at the moment being quite a proponent of myself even I must say I’m not too sure which way the swaying will lead and if indeed I’ll be making such a speech I’ll be rambling out of reach in the direction of certainty oh yes I’d be pleased to find it and remind it to stick around when possible the plausible is so hard to sort out sometimes reading between the crimes of misspent worry and vaguely hopeful suggestion the mere mention of a match-up is quite enough to rile the coals and incite the wonderings-if as I polish a potential resume in my mental carousel of pages I’m reaching the stage where even just showing up feels like it ought to be quite good enough but yes it’s true the effort is hardly there as I wait as I space my wonders with new potential blunders please to recommend me please to help defend my hireability against all comers you won’t regret it and when I get it that is a job I’ll be glad to thank you further

No comments: