Monday, September 3, 2012

justwrite 3 september

One of the ideas here is irony is having plenty of time to do what’s desired and firing it up through other pursuits in cahoots with health and wealth and wisdom the sinking swimming feeling rises up and dives again arrives again in full splendor there on a fridge picture hanging in the middle the writer at her work and here the jerking feeling the lurking sense of tragedy being pulled away from nothing into something these are the days of moving forward you’ve been forewarned but no one’s waiting no one’s holding out a hand on the other side of the crossover it’s crosswords and no waiting it’s carbon dating the evidence and watching too much mystery if anything is a comedy the script may have been lost I’ve tossed my lot in with thinking thin and wandering into employ the coy way of hoping that enough applications have been sent that I’m really paying noneatall rent and that’s good for now but how I feel and how what’s real seems far away the playing music and the truth bethrough it we’re trying to solve we’re vaguely involved in plans the scandal of unable-to-handle rabble rousers the trousers of intrigue and the scissors that don’t come in pairs there’s a poem in that I’m reminded I’ll find it when I spend time looking when I wonder where the cooking ought to get to when we’re bitten through like crackers and flushed like fiber the diverse options and the kettle bells swinging in those exercise routines I mean well and I do intend to improve but there’s a groove to get back to carve anew and through these and other realizations I intend to create reality of a more improved sort yes once that and the other are dealt with we’ll really have somewhere to start

No comments: