Tuesday, August 14, 2012

justwrite 14 august

If you can hear the weather then you know it’s a good time to call all the birds all the chickens home to roost to boost the economy something on and on about the electricity we’re pleased to feed ourselves thanks very much there’s plenty left to touch without giving any away we’re playing the game and framing up the four seasons I’m pleased to be able to offer a different perspective but without such directed objectives there’s everywhere to go and nowhen to why if you catch my drift quite continental as it may be but I was thinking about my hair and how to soften the blow of wash and dry with a brush with style we’ll say a brush by since there’s no brush you can buy that will do it all for you that will add up the score for you and when I say score there are numbers you wouldn’t believe to have and to deceive there are no perfect anythings the sinking swims with the floaters and the sand that eats up all cleanliness there are so many things to like there are so many rides to bike and the jogs through logged hours without powering any sort of worry without hurry of a similar sort we’re purporting to say something but on hold until the time comes when something else will matter when the cake will want for batter and the eggs cannot be broken it’s a token phrase but the praise of the past doesn’t do much for the future and when I say a token phrase I mean to play that freshly the westward one the easygo done it with all the toppings and a pickle when I hear the rain I toss a nickel right in my pocket I’m thinking of Christmas ideas and wondering why my deadline is still not prepared-for the werewithal and the werewolves the merrygorounds and the choir girls everyone has their cherry bomb their false alarm and spoiled toast but what I want to know is when the list gets to-done and what we get to do next where we means I which leaves it quite wide open

No comments: