Tuesday, January 31, 2012

justwrite 31 january

Swallowing my finger wrapped in silver knot a confusion disjointed this is not a sentence part of the time I think I’m going somewhere but really it’s down a list there’s a twist here in this story but it’s when I set the book down I’m not wasting time in that direction there are plenty of fish in the street down the avenue the view from here steers strangers in the night exchanging strange syllables the differential equations lazing their way from alpha to bet you get your kicks playing soccer but I’m a linguistic leaper keeper of flames unnamed and hardly tamed so it’s better to live alone the burning isn’t contagious the floor more or less outrageous as the waves leap as the wood creeps closer to a different state of being the reason for the season is to go to bed early to curl up unfurl the worries and set aside hurries annnnnd this is where I got interrupted couldn’t pick up again without laying down an unsung strand sing a different band of horses the brand of course is recognizable resizable for keeping in your pocket lock it up for the night and turn up the dark

No comments: