Saturday, January 14, 2012

justwrite 14 january

can’t say I’m a big fan of flattery that whole sort of tip-top-hattery gives me the creeps leaps and bounds before I’ll trust a single word of such absurd rattle tattle cans on the back of a wedded car shouting near and far and fast and loose the truth isn’t so noisy the truth can afford to be subtle no need to go bursting these bubbles all set up sweetly completely intact and from the inside in fact I can hear perfectly well and the decoration’s swell on the interior nothing inferior about keeping some space but the chase erases and the in-case phases out sometimes when you’re looking hopeful when you’d rather not be mopeful in the dark the alone part the quieter start to what could be a more beautiful morning and for a while the dawning is shinier is mine-ier and it seems okay to think yes to pass tests with one eye closed and to let it be supposed so I’m sorry for this but not sorry for that it’s tit for tat or maybe tic for tac for all that good one would do me now if the doorbell rings I’d be plenty surprised but that’s what happens when you open the door more than never and it’s a lesson that I’ll ever admit I already knew there’s some fit but I’ll say that it’s someone else’s shoe I am tired of feeling expired and a fresh idea seemed sweet enough so it’s tough well we know and there’re rips but we sew and all those potatoes won’t fry themselves and all those spices can’t fill the shelves without someone’s help without a wonder and a yelp and a secret daytime smile so while maybe it’s not in style at the moment and there’s a skill somewhere I have to hone it I’ll say yes I’m out of practice but I’ll never be an actress rather trip up on my honesty than swallow an empty cup of tea so if I’m thirsty it’s my own fault and if the phone’s silent that’s my own call

No comments: