Friday, September 24, 2010

justwrite 24 september

let’s take turns earning the right to moonlight in disappointment but in the meantime it’s just fine to walk outside to take a ride on the sky by which this means ferris wheel there’s a feel and a way and the right to say what we mean and it’s a clean and trusted prize we’ve won we’ve given each other but did you notice the raisins in this bread there are so many on the bus I had a seat and again also my hair felt good in the new shampoo the mango gardenia growing like mother mary letting it be with silver bells and golden hoops with hula troops coming in from an island that I had thought was American but a gerry can of hot water featured in yesterday’s story and I wonder if these glories are passed along to me as features of concern or have I really earned such attention it’s a dimension past the third and while I’ve heard of reality I can’t say it’s always the dreamiest if we skipped over the cryinger parts we’d miss nothing worth reporting to an outside audience but a preponderance of facts still remain to be weighed to be sorted into distorted proportions and today I gave the peppers away and also tomatoes except for the squishy ones and this will lead to so much fun for the mushroom hunters the gatherers the stutterers of schedules if we’re late for one we’re early for the next the text punctuated by german stereotypes and bank accounts unbalanced but meaning well it’s swell enough to be invited to a screening but the meanings aren’t quite clear and who knows if we shall hear something worth repeating the meeting of the mines and the yours and we have needs and you ought to have a doughnut and I know you don’t want it now and I hope the table has a greater yield a cross-country field shielding us from the finish line we can’t define our edges when we’re already meshed and the stress in the unfolding the origami cranes changing names and seasons the reasons don’t matter but the feelings do and it’s true I’ll drink a lot of tea and read a lot of history before I think about the future but will we be reading the same book will we cook what we’re looking for or just keep hopping shopping on one foot with no clean laundry or daily schedule we need some lists which we can’t resist making but let’s pay them off with action the attraction in that smile is worth miles before I sleep but no little horse can make Robert frost clearer than that light you turn right back to me we will sleep and keep counsel and in our dreams we will find rest

No comments: