Friday, September 24, 2010

justwrite 23 september

wait for the mail to come the sum to be paid in full without distraction no additional subtraction I have registered my letter I am not a forgetter and I will tell you when it arrives I have been trying to fry this egg without heat you meet yourself in this mirror and you stare down the floor more solid than confrontation it doesn’t need to seem mean but it’s a mainstream theme to see it that way let’s play different parts let’s let out our hearts and let down our hair we care too much to disregard but I’d rather discard rejection I’d draw up protection in the form of another normalcy a new deal if you will but if there was more to give I would and it’s hard to say at this stage the next page is turning and I’m burning with queasy freezes the chill of disgust crushing my stride breaking my pride and security the certainty flooding out and doubt rushing in to sink to swim to whimper while wandering I’m still wondering after words it’s absurd to say such lines but hard to find a finer way if today or tomorrow are any sign what’s mine can’t be divided and you’re already decided I am waiting to write about something else a return to health for these withered lines twining new vines in invisible patience and waiting for their chance

No comments: