Thursday, September 16, 2010

justwrite 16 september

let’s be hopeful there’s no nope fools aren’t allowed we’ve trousered our way up the food chain and now we can eat grass our crass answers aren’t appreciated and our money’s rising up there’s a percentage of increase defeating the delay in exchange and if you can rearrange the numbers to blunder through math you’ve got a cash cow worth milking no bilking such arrangements estrangement seems impossible even if the reasons are more than inaudible I want to know everything I don’t want to break I will bend I often pretend but to hear the ripping that’s torn it say the british idioms but dum de dumber thumbs have been stuck in this pie and I’ll cry out loud proudly before I start adopting such hops the barley a brand-name away and with this I’ll say hey remember I wrote earlier let’s unfurl those letters here clearly this is a day no pigs will die tomorrow who can tell I’ve got to get the light fixed in the toilet and to say it right a bright idea indeed or embarrassment unneeded heading my way///

noisy silence knocks us off our feet and into the street we are listening eagerly we are taking our time and donating it to worthy causes hoping for applause but the best we can do is a tied shoe and no-tripping success the best-cooked dinner sometimes makes you thinner when you’re dining alone returning to the zone of quiet hard to hide it on a cloudy day the gray can stay but not the cold the bow won’t keep but the knot will hold we have told the rest we passed the test but the marks are not yet posted and the party to be hosted is still in need of cleaning leaning on a white-washed wall and standing straight again with a quick scan revealing a white tan on dark clothes so the saying goes and the feeling slows to a nearer mirror and we wonder how that all came about

No comments: