Thursday, February 18, 2010

justwrite 18 february

life out of balance a challenge a disturbance in the forks in the force of nature and therefore and we more than answered the question that no one asked but we tasked ourselves with completing the optimistic view and between me and you there are true stories I would like to listen to faster than any flash fiction just the choice of perfect diction and the human condition comes unwound hounding the dogs and sheeping all the shepherds the flocking pots and the walking sleepers the steeper climbs the easy chimes of an unforgotten curtain the clothesline fine and dandy handy with the upkeep sleepier than tigers wrapped in milkbaths they relax and soak their stripes the types are repeating the strength is sometimes fleeting but by the time my eyes have closed it will be close to ten anyway close to sleeping the dark away I am telling all the situations I am posing all the scenarios and when it goes through my head that way it doesn’t quite process I can’t see the point of a and b and three blind mice sitting in a tub in a tree in a boat on a plane the dealer calling out sevens wild and the child you used to be climbs up and turns over all the right cards but the one you are now shouts about the weather instead and heads to the buffet the way you used to scoff at the cat outside balanced between in and out the window is a ledge the door is open and shut with the most attractive option on the other side I will ride until the end of the line and maybe farther but there’s no car there and I’ll have to walk and I have no words but I’ll have to talk with grains of salt and spoonfuls of sugar we are eager to please we have bends in our knees and our elbows as well go in all the both directions

No comments: