Monday, February 1, 2010

justwrite 1 february

justwrite 1 february

a new day a new way to play off the ends against the middle I have dreams and they are riddles stuffed with the ridiculous the meticulous plot of a wideawake thought is banished is garnished with harnessed wages of the day the sins beginning to melt all over the carpet of which I have none and the sun shines on the wicked coming out of the thicket and into the mirror as me and we see in this diagram how awake I am as I sleep as I whisper words into your ear clear enough to retell when I wake no mistake but there are trends and despite now swimming in the deep end I’ve been managing to keep my teeth in and to pretend normalcy the free cell game enough to claim the extra solitaire minutes when there’s truth in it I wake to wonder I plunder sense from every opportunity those tall trees in the nightsleep breeze shaking down nuts and bolts and fruits and bold pursuits I am favorably impressed with the lessons I stress to myself but I have a harder time falling through calling back to the track to find when the train leaves and also when it arrives as I thrive on the whistelblowing thumb-nosing narrow escape by which I mean appearance and deliverance the letters I need to send the friendships I need to extend but in my sleep I do not use my time so well wandering in gardens hardened by spells and no sense of smell to guide just a ride into questions and the freshing-up will help pulling the sugar down from the shelf and making it snow again

No comments: