Tuesday, February 16, 2010

justwrite 16 february

just a few more hours until the showers come and we are all undone re-tied into knots we thought we’d escaped from the bug running up the wall at the slowest pace imagining a race against the rage against the machine we are meaning well there are stories to tell and they are coming up slowly I am beholden to the magic numbers to franz ferdinand and history in all shapes we are escaping from the curriculum we tickle our own fancy fantasies I have seen a variation on this theme I have dreamed a dream of times gone by wilder than another chorus but before us there are senses at least five and when I say seven there are surprising echoes but I don’t know how many I can’t find my directory and we are all a-gog over those and roses are the most popular color flower combination leading to great fascination across the room I was surprised with the blooming number but whatever the weather the forever the never we are tired and our hands are a little cold we are holding lost keys for each other we are catching and releasing we are sneezing without intent we are meant to be asleep we are meant to keep warm together and when the mail comes when the snail wins when the pail fills up and overflows with rainbow starflowers we will wonder what it’s all been about and our doubts will most certainly be gone

No comments: