Thursday, February 11, 2010

justwrite 11 february

be wary of those digits wonder if you’re in it but don’t worry don’t hurry off to bed and out to wake making mistakes and shaking no hands there are commands that make more sense in a vertical position but when you horizontically listen it’s hard to imagine what could inspire one to do anything truly worthwhile outside of this space there’s a race for others to run there’s a chase that can’t be won or caught and perhaps it ought not to but just a little bit of progress maybe a little bit of steam will make a difference it’s too hot under the covers for example or your bladder’s being trampled by the sheep of dreams and indicating that upright would be quite nice at this time and you had better listen there are situations I cannot explain and these are the biggest variety I can tell you I enjoy cheese sandwiches and also laying on the grass when there’s no snow on top of it but to adopt a more sensible answer to other questions posed is to grow uncertain I am not hurting for much but there’s a touch of an idea bouncing and balancing in and out of the bounds of sense did I mention my tongue is broken my literacy rate has greatly diminished and I may be finished with delivering complex sentences past the level of grade two or maybe three but we’ll see and we’ll answer questions like do you have a family and who are you by profession and what do you not like to do and these answers are true but passing through those to more complicated abstracts is to detract from understanding I’d like to have a hand in sense but it’s a tense shift it’s a lift from one case to another and there’s no trouble that can’t be solved with a facial expression but there are many more lessons to learn

No comments: