Wednesday, February 10, 2010

justwrite 10 february

then the spelling fairy came by and wondered about the numbers too and I told you it would come to this I told you the answers being given were driven by thoughts other than those in pursuit of success but what’s next is the best chance the dance of a thousand steps the best ideas of mice and nicely laid plans out in fields with plows and how I was thinking about building a river but the prints were too blue and the plans fell through to the bottom the pebbles trodden upon wrong and right and the brighter shade of pale whales stubbed their toes so the beach was closed before it opened I am hoping to rebuild from the nothing that is there it would be fair to imagine something better than tragedy it would be nice to think less than twice about every word I am absurdly serving tea in a desert we have no justice we have to trust us ourselves our healths fail for words our deserving past part of the rest the best the situational anxiety trying again I am standing on my head we have spent the hours in bed distantly apart starting to think about getting up I am dropping my feet to the floor but this does not imply more progress we have guesses already made but the coffee isn’t brewed so let’s rudely excuse ourselves and make that happen let’s dampen the walls with humid calls for posters or posers or fashion tragedies I am pleased to see that the rain has stopped I am pleased to hear that people adopt children and also causes and clauses don’t always have to be so independent they can wrap their commas like gentle mamas around nearby phrases singing the praises of mutual support with retorts muffled by too many mittens and scarves smitten with the job of swallowing up ears and cold and holding close to that rosy nose

No comments: