Wednesday, March 2, 2011

justwrite 2 march

I made the mistake I took the bait I looked to see the stats and as for there what’s at and other mistakes of syntax my collapsing head instead of finding negatives was adding up positives the applause that gives my ego is better than a window full of sun strumming itself across the morning echoing the right shades of coffee and spots of other sensory pleasures measure for treasure we take stock we lock our barrels and we sing our carols I would like to know who’s reading I would like to know who’s seeding those clouds who’s smiling out loud or at least wondering while plundering my thoughts from this page this screen my fingers mean to greet you although you have no name although it’s just the same if I don’t share with you who could compare with you on a summer’s day reading my words it’s absurd to imagine no audience but that’s just what I’ve been doing that’s just how I’ve been brewing this cup of tea and drinking it too and how do you do and how can it go on that way without a say in the matter without a clattering of hooves and other details the sounds bouncing through catastrophe and launching the newest version the untold story the unauthorized biography the calligraphy I meant to tell you was very well done but in the middle of the sun I spotted a spot and that’s got to be taken care of we can’t live life in despair of someone noticing so let’s polish the mirrors the clearer to see you with my pretty and your little dog you have got to stop with the references can’t stand without allusions then there’s no truth in the telling just smelling out connections just telling all the publishers to have their day in the sun in court in the middle of a sandwich I meant to ask but instead I took another bite which turned out to be the right decision as is often the case but really let’s face it if you’re reading this and heeding bliss in a background sense then you could at least mention it you could at least tension that line roll that twine up and give a yank speak into the can shout into the tank and store up those words then stand and deliver I shiver to hear but ready for clear response and an uppercase window to open and to let in the otherwise and the elsewhere and of course this means you too

No comments: