Friday, March 18, 2011

justwrite 18 march

I have torched off those hot spots the infected confusion I reached for when I meant to call your number it’s too bar I forgot your name my head is tired off my neck and neglecting its other duties all it has to do is keep things straight play the material in the right keys turn the right chords lord it over no one to be honest to be fair to be a sister to every girl scout there is no doubt I live by the girl scout law or at least I try to it’s easier to hide and soon I’ll tuck my tail stuff my head in the sand and sleep toward some other answer we take our chances but sometimes we take others’ too and that’s just not right we all have what’s left from others but we should be able to pick our own as well a blueberry pie a pastry shell and it’s just as well to have soup for dinner it’s a spinner on a beanie and someone’s calling twister why don’t you write in the morning if this is how it’s going to be says the question well says the answer if you’re so clever why not just wait a few more minutes and it’ll be morning anyway ha says question ha says answer and I had the last laugh myself and I enjoyed it but not as much as a quesedilla if we had different food here too this’d be an even fatter time all the limes you could possibly want all the rutabagas you could possibly taunt while playing with a dictionary and affecting cool breezy disinterest

No comments: