Thursday, March 17, 2011

justwrite 17 march

green all over the elsewhere but nobody here seems to know no one shows the slightest tinge we’re fringed with celebration but it’s another conversation with different words and I heard of zebras but I haven’t got my own herd there are words too absurd to repeat and the face that girl made yesterday I really just let it have it her way but I’d rather have handed her a mirror so as to see clearer the impression she created the little piece of my heart she sank in a tank too dank for retrieval until some other upheaval put all in its place in other clichés at the end of the day I still sleep snugly having done some things right but not quite smugly it’s too ugly to say even on those days I feel like congratulations are in order like that lesson went well or you’re cooking a delicious smell and down the hall they know it as well and we are all thanking ourselves we are toasting our healths and other fine purposes the divine lines in our faces turning upward toward smiles heavenly delight bright stars in the night tracing suggestions of comfort we’re purporting to be able to turn that way to twist and stay more than a few seconds but no one’s reckoned on staying so still keeping not ill and taking plenty of showers they don’t charge by the hour but if the power stays on and the light stays hot not to mention the water than I’m as happy as an otter with a tray full of clams although if I had the same then I can’t say I’d be to blame for dumping the tray ie my slick coat in a spinaround flip to free the clams to slip sleepily back into their beds the silty treads of a footless river shivering back into complacence and lacing their shoes together a little tighter

No comments: