Sunday, March 13, 2011

justwrite 13 march

but to play without paying is to sit without saying anything in any other language would smell sweeter there’s streetwear and there’s a scary set of coordinates I haven’t met and I’d rather walk home alone in the dark than park there for any piece of time it’s a loaf and a rhyme and bread with cheese a non-dancing disease I spin in different ways I laze in extraordinary time the sense that defines the motion the ocean that calls itself back to shore again hello I’ve missed you hello I swept through another scene sight undreamed we all have fantasies and nancy drew solving skills I am not keeping up well I am telling the story I am glorying in satisfaction of an uncertain sort I have purported to sleep in a timely fashion but that’s clashing with my awakeness the snake dresses itself too but what’s the point in getting all out of joint not keeping it together there’s no weather no why and the sun still talks a good game

No comments: