Thursday, August 5, 2010

justwrite 5 august

now I am tired of firing all the pistons there is no way this car will go and the beep-beeps are in a messy heap a hot mess a stress test fail-safe soft-sign the cake finer than the baker the wake lighter than the sleeper I am deeper in the lack of backtracking I am messing up the map I will collapse in a sleep and when I dream I will know more and the repairs will come through the aches and the truths used to fighting it out will no longer succumb to doubt there will be straight-up sitting and no more getting bent in awkward chairs I have nothing with which to compare but stay cool seems fair enough the awkward bluff is to call all bets without having met the new players we are straying farther from the shade but under this new tree let’s see and again with the metaphors the allusions the inside jokes poking their way through unintendedly or could they be can we see clearly now and when will the rain come again we are friends and we are everything we can imagine minus a few and plus some other but such is the view from this dark window last night I had a fever and when I woke up my dreams had burned off and I was left with only the restlessness and nothing to transcribe in green ink I think I have a plan but scandalously each step trips me up and I walk away into a circle returning despite resolving to quit revolving who do you think you are the earth and what kind of worth does that give you with all those rings those lakes those things like asteroid belts to hold up your gravity putting everything into place the accessories drawn from across the table and while I’m able to say so I might go wild with those matching strategies but the cost and fees are not pleasing to this season there are twitchy pieces waiting for the carbon-dating and during this time while the tree ring spins thin and fat as the water comes down and the heat goes up will this be a banner year and what will the banner say we are all stepping forward we are wondering who will give us what award and what speech will we make when the cake takes us and we are fussing over ourselves in the mirror never clearer in any other direction ready for corrections but only gently and hoping for more than we deserve eagerly and intently

No comments: