Friday, August 13, 2010

justwrite 13 august

nothing to say but what a lot got going on thereupon where we want woebegone hourslong thoughts bought at high spicy prices sold out but for the mices dancing in the corners eating jack horner’s plums ‘cause he wasn’t using them he was pretending to be renting out this room while buying that house I have doubts and I have confidence a mission without stressing outcomes numbing certain nerves and deserving certain words but open and calm mantra-ed there are too many challenges to fall before every one to stomach each one easily there are words I don’t know and directions I can’t turn on can’t write up can’t back out from I have strong fingers and the mind lingers over the fleeting glances the chances that must be taken the decisions perhaps mistaken quakering like oats and toasting all those crow’s feet feeding on the uncertainties they are a different breed and we haven’t got time for those worries we are hurrying along to relax elsewhere under different trees listening meanwhile to a softer breeze if you’re coming I’m delighted if you’re planning on handling it alone in a different zone there’s a telephone and you can have them pick you up haul you away in the back of the truck but I’m saving your seat and I’m waving neatly and politely and waiting I hope goodnightly soon but there are too many tunes to harmonize in this size of thoughts bought and paid for no doubt but still nor quite credited say it to my face to my splaced leaves shaking it’s chilly now and the fire’s not out but I’ll lean a little closer just to see yes it’s burning and I’m turning to face ready to embrace waiting for the sign what’s yours is yours and you know it but it shows a cooler shade a side unplayed from this angle it’s been so long it’s been winter but summer comes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have doubts and I have confidence
relax elsewhere under different trees
saving your seat