Saturday, August 14, 2010

justwrite 14 august

tired but the firedup engines are red are burned with sun are number nine are numer 50 sun-protected glare-rejected if I balance this way if the sun in the water is brighter but not hotter I am wondering too many things at once and giving the chance I dance my eyes into the sand and scandalize the thought process but droning on and drowning in the light the bright the Faulkner august fallaway the pages ought to turn but there’s nothing to earn in this crowd these loud paraders paving the way for something else for health and also rust the decay the dust left behind the fine-tuned comb straightening all that sunstraggled hair there is nothing to compare with waiting there is carbon that’s just for dating but I am baiting each hook with honey ‘cause the flies lie and they don’t taste too good either the honey and the vinegar sitting down to tea and one looks for beets while the other turns to me and says darling be a dear honey shed some cheer thisaway and play your other horn for now there’s plenty of time for sour there’s plenty of hourwaste to be done but not here right now we have doubts but we cannot make a tent of them we cannot be overspent of them I meant a trend in the other direction but too many corrections can not be made with one spade if you know what I mean if you dig what I’m leaning toward I can’t afford a new map at the moment but I’m honing my feet in the sand I am ready to do some walking some listening more than talking and I will smile all the while the crying buys its own ticket but not for today leading the way to another sense a different self a matter of wealth of opportunity the tendency away from immunity baring the white spots ready to tan or burn to listen to learn to love to wait to state a purpose to try to hope and other infinitives walking out into the water I could walk not quite forever for there is no bottom in the dark blue green from a distance but upclose I can only say no I don’t need to check it no you don’t need to dare me I believe you it’s there and it is slimy

1 comment:

jmv said...

wondering too many things at once
pages ought to turn
for health and also rust
carbon that's just for dating

and all of this I love...
I am baiting each hook with honey ‘cause the flies lie and they don’t taste too good either the honey and the vinegar sitting down to tea and one looks for beets while the other turns to me and says darling be a dear honey shed some cheer thisaway and play your other horn for now there’s plenty of time for sour there’s plenty of hourwaste to be done but not here right now we have doubts but we cannot make a tent of them we cannot be overspent of them

if you dig what I'm leaning toward