Wednesday, August 4, 2010

justwrite 4 august

waking up in the proper morning means daydawning is much more appropriate the evening brings closing eyes and not awkward surprise at an incomplete feature not doubled but troubled when halfed collapsed like a calf golden in the idolized morning worshipping working legs but taking the time to learn them to step once at a time and to find the weather fine the clouds not too loud but just right the bright glow still warm the nasty thoughts stillborn and anxiety turning to piety in the humblest sort of way if I prayed this would be one of those times or maybe they all would if I could tell you and I know I can I’d like to plan a strategy of more trying and I am frying the pan and forgetting the eggs but begging all the questions trying not to know the answers already trying to steadily make the way down the list to kiss the right knight and on the way the reservations made but the other kind falling aside there’s nothing to hide at this point and I am ready for the points to connect the shortest distance between a few more stops I know but the flow’s already going along merrily staring doesn’t help and I will get gone I will play pingpong and other distractions I am adding up the numbers and the something also cursive we are rehearsing in our own minds and entwined times are on their way but to say something about anything else might be more healthy but wealthy I am with these rich thoughts these ideas but let’s not make predictions let’s not create predilections just tendencies that already exist and missing a few downsides picking up some perks we are lurking into the sunlight and if there are any more metaphors they will each be four too many so let’s stick to reality the plants I see and also the sand which is dirt which won’t hurt quite so much if you fall but it’s much more muddy and mothers don’t like it and there’s a bike it’s out of view already there’s another stroller and two more four children are playing soccer and one is shevshenko he is number seven as we know and look at him go and go until his mother calls because soon it will be the end of twilight and the beginning of early dreams the kind when you’re seven and you have found that heaven exists but it doesn’t look the same to everyone else and often there are soccer balls and courtyards with patchy grass and dirt that passes for glory

No comments: