Saturday, December 7, 2013

7 december

In recentering I return refind those pieces I had tossed into the middle for reconsideration - the hesitation and the condensation, felted pictures and the fuzziest focus: hocus the locus of control and breathe out the doubts while the wonder sneaks in / swimming in amaze (I cando) (anything) even as the rabbit holes open up and the gaping goes wild - styles of one thousand hedgehogs prickly in the eardrums simple as a cattle call, tired as the birthday card - let me be the maybe yes - let me have a different answer / tender kind and wonder bread - I could leave at any time - this is how I take small steps even as I watch the sky - we are all the clouds today, we are all the comforters / let's have answers while the dawn becomes itself - the flattery imagines stars behind its ears - even as we tune our exits - even as we bide our minds

No comments: