Monday, December 2, 2013

2 december

sorting out the doubts
the pages I would change
the ways I'd rearrange my fonts
(I want to understand how to hand it to you)
I'm through true and blue enough
why to bluff a listener -
how to tough a glistening post
why we're missing the most obvious tenses
we mention what is happening offhand
the random candidates voting for themselves
keeping shelves while really they're ajar
cars off the road while the roller coasters load
(locking, clocking the hours until sun)
let's imagine a different tire tread
wedded to the track as the tire burns

I'm earning an earlier out
with bouts as the sun goes up (one two)
let's bruise the apples but not the pears
peaches can handle it - grapes stay home
for now we've got to stay (three four)

grammaphone country
piano plays class: listen as the story gets told

No comments: