Friday, December 6, 2013

6 december

but when the drain came out the stained doubts rose up and broached ducks all in a row - the cataloged roller coasters - most of the leaders and plenty of the cents, easily the gents and hopefully the ladies playfully with the fading sense of wonder as the doubt drains out I see the best minds of my closet hung up by mismatching and accessories for a fact - to the effect that I can't deliver, I'll never shirk off these wonders, I'll never think back the plunders of our task force - though the remorse is somewhat to be regretted before the schedule even plays out - before the notes even ring true - I'm chiming in open on those even-handed playground equipment gains, trying for the rockets to turn dark - listen as the citizens all turn the other cheek and the antelope are thinking of Old Rome

No comments: