Monday, October 3, 2011

justwrite 3 october

stalled out again I fall a trend and a half too early we’re whirling through sense never minding the sentences we’ll have to carry out there is no end punctuation in sight we wait nights and days full of deep and the creeping sense of lack of tenses wanders in and out of recognition the sideways E’s and other trees of thought branching out into science the sight the sleep the bright the steep we are tired of tires and the wheels steal the road out from under us a blunder a bus full of seats and all of them empty we are looking for our tickets no one has a seat belt but we’re smelling like adventurous pockets I cannot listen to music and write at the same time if I want to hear the music and I want to hear what’s in my head there instead of what’s where something else spells itself I am a head full of watermelon and a nose full of curry there’s no hurry but I’d like to finish

No comments: