Tuesday, October 18, 2011

justwrite 18 october

Instead of running I decided to stay still to roll over I got up and made the bed and laid down on top instead maybe I have a cold now maybe it’s a wet hair transportation draft hatless gloveless everyone else is sick sort of conspiracy just to make me think it’s possible just a scratchy tickle and a fickle frame of mind I’ve lined up the to-do lists and I have twisted them into airplanes all the same I’d like to fly myself in a forward direction there are lots of corrections to be made and the white is not out the doubts are slipping away I’m drinking water I’m an otter with an oyster on my belly and I’m wondering whether to open it up and invite it to play while promising I won’t eat it but the walrus and the carpenter already tried that and look what happened! I’m pretty sure I couldn’t ignore what it’d taste like anyway who would waste a life for a taste of something so cool and slippygray but what to say there’s more than me on this planet and I won’t can it I can’t plan it who knows what people do this is the vaguest statement true enough but I’m bluffing until I catch up again a good idea blows through and I’m calling to it hey over here and it’s clearing out and gone it’s a different song singing itself and I don’t know the words but I’ve heard of cows I herd cows but only in my spare time and I haven’t got brtishly any I’ve got to wrap up these lists these blitzes rolling themselves up and lighting the night with rain in spain they say vosotros but I’ve got to say bien dios I can’t remember that maybe it’s a trap well I’ll trip all right but it’s more or less a bright idea to figure it out a step ahead as is often said to teach is to learn better and the verb confusion the vague profusion of teaching and learning earns Ukrainian speakers a deeper understanding a more or less commanding view of the truth of the situation

No comments: