Friday, October 28, 2011

justwrite 28 october

this time it was mashed potatoes and another sticky situation but the way out is tricky when I came in to the office today our cross-hall neighbor told me I was sick because I have no love in my life no beloved and I thought about shaking my head but I decided just to nod of course of course and then I gave away three carrot cakes and no mistakes I went thrift wandering and found a late fall coat in the last shop for a little more than a dollar and I’m surprised I said shop but sometimes it sounds more classy than store will I turn british before I leave Ukraine and if not what will remain with me will I say vokzal will I say kasa and related terms I’ve earned two different future views in the last day and a half and it’s a master’s and a laugh where the laugh is a bakery but really that’d be sweet and other puns I’m stunned I haven’t used that one before well it’s horrible to imagine I might not have ideas enough to fill a novel but always they’re churning and earning interest the interstate managers and the chocolate pies the reasons why and the correspondence courses we’re riding horses upstream without carts before paddles and nothing much matters as we can see from this trajectory I made a list and ignored it I had a dream and I snored it off scaring the toaster and popping the corn we scorn high hair and red lips but the trip’s really in seeing the season change through rose-colored calendar pages going through stages and ending up back behind the curtain certain the crowd’s waiting to go wild but with a secret fear there’s no one here but yourself it can’t be helped and so you step into the spot and bleary-eyed into the light

No comments: