Thursday, February 24, 2011

justwrite 24 february

thinking about something else there’s health and that’s always a good one there’s dishwashing and that’s not always fun but sometimes when it’s done it seems almost as if it wasn’t that bad I have been planning and adding up but seems likes something’s been subtracted counteract this phase this phrase I am ready to participate in something else but first I’ll go to sleep first I’ll breathe in deep and loudly singing proudly a song that has never been written I am smitten with smiting today I am casting off more than a shadow there are things that don’t need to be such and I’m too far away to touch the ground to pound home the truth I’m used to waiting I’m used to plaiting what ought to be braided and waving with reckless abandon that I haven’t gathered up and never need to I have only the right eyes and the others are left we are bereft of answers and also of oatmeal I have gone to two stores three times since I noticed it was missing not into some unknown location but into the best of all situations to eat and be eaten one of these is for the oatmeal and one of these for me there ought to be tea and I ought to say yes more maybe I’m growing wrinkled in my thoughts maybe I’ve bought not quite enough time maybe there are lines I haven’t interpreted correctly I’ll be along directly I’m finishing this book I’m taking this look and always always I believe in both reading and rainbows but you don’t have to take my word for it you can store it up in your pocket or behind your ear and clear out for now but if you find that later you are interested in ministering to a flock or clocking an hourglass at half-mast you’ll wonder where the words are coming from if you’re humming number or turning dumber by the minute it’s a bright happy world with you in it and if I do say so myself there’s a wealth of information worth preserving at this station this stage this part and parcel I’m packaging up and sending along we’re humming the wrong words but no one can tell we’re caroling with kazoos and everyone is holidayishly amused this is their role and we are patrolling through Pennsylvania midwinter with hats and gloves and no fear of too much snow too much weather we are talking on snow phones wearing cow coats and when remote memories get dialed up my answer is to pass along the message as such

No comments: