Friday, July 30, 2010

post 30 july

justwrite 30 july

while my stomach is thinking about tea a return to normalcy and the cool air there are different phrases lazing and dashing in fashionable morse code in my skull and also across the walls on occasion phasing phrases in and out of doubt here is what I need to do and I dash to make a list then I rest and test the limits inner and outer and it’s certain I’m a doubter but I am doing my best there are beats that go on and songs that I know most of the words to when I see movies like that I am inspired when I see old lists undone I ought to be fired but still I’m the boss and the cost of living halfway is staying high in this economy and of words I have plenty and of worries they haven’t all been spent yet which is disgraceful whatever will be will see itself into happening and there’s only so much to do with your own free will when there are others involved because they’ve got it too and you can just stick yours in your pocket and save it for later for reflection for new dimensions in which I run every morning when I keep my brows from scorning I did a good job recently I think still blinking in the sun but not overrun or undercome just about enough to line up enough sevens and rabbits and wild sunshine signs ringing up all in a row the garden grows and of this we are certain we are not hurting for opportunities there are plenty of these to be had and I am mad with illusions but proud of confusion too there is some pride I don’t need to ride any longer but there’s self-respect too and it’s truly easy to step down from one and fear falling from both there’s a boat and it floats on a Spanish ocean a French film and pieces of art things fall apart and books come together I will write you a letter and it might become a number I am hungering for more of this story and I know I need to make it but it’s a cake so I bake it and wait to see if you’ll take it you always do and I’m glad it’s true

justnotes 28 & 29 july

- corn cob nibblets nibbled by kitten
- Russian consumption of brazilian serials
- santa Barbara let-down after ten years of faithful watching
- she has no belief, and that’s why she’s asleep
- champagne wisdom
- tractors in ukrainian
-“a cloud with trousers on” mayakovsky
- fishing weights waiting sicne the 6th century BC
- boar of course
- 4th century BC cheerio
- “conducted jolly trade”
- a careful carfull of melons
- beauty of pigeons, yes?

justwrite 27 july

walking a talk through the world we ourselves or others down with the wind with the spin cycle trickling right ‘round the neighbors by braver means when there’s just no way and by painted face impressions teaching self-learned lessons the only ones we believe in as we sink and swim clinging to badder banners clambering for answers and taking no chances at missing a false idol or an easy scheme with a side of ice cream which would you rather grab for and it’s more or less certain that our heads will be turned by anything that’s earned flash without pan and glitter with unseen litter we are the leaders of following it’s a calling really and there are many ready to answer to put everyone else on hold and to scold the guard dog barking warning we are always ready for it to be morning a glorious light streaming down from above or within or along the horizon sliding in smoothly across choppy seas ready to even things out oddly enough even now we are waiting crating up our baggage and examining it closely and sometimes pointing out the details to family and friends and even strangers who lend too kindly an ear steering nearer accidentally while we are mentally unpacking all this broken china intending to be sending it away soon for there’s about no room and the neighbors will talk though they’re beginning to gawk already and here it must be said that anyone stopping in might accidentally think that this is a purposeful display see how it’s all laid out and carefully dated even coddled if hated and all the pointy edges have been sharpened by so much harping for what will these details retail and could you ever give them up if you found your cup otherwise overflowing with glowing goodness the lite brite of enlightenment spelling it out in neon plastic pegs begging you to be free what would you stick in your pocket or could you walk away

justwrite 26 july

now I am paying attention now there are dimensions beyond looking in each mirror we are clearer in the reflection there are collections and also tense mentions we cannot bench we have not enough weight we cannot break out of doubt we are taking all the right medications we are facing the nation and some of us find the notions lacking tracking all the forms we are filling them out we are winning in a rout and rainbowing the trout a standard-bearer wearing out a welcome a healthy dose of confidence spent not even making a dent in the mattress the princess and the sandlot we bought all our buns from the same bakery we rake in the leaves we grieve and we do aerobics we are hopeful we have noses full of flowers we fill the hours with minutes full up in it we win it when we plan to lose we rhyme each clue into its own sweet verse I had planned to rehearse my lines but then I threw away the viewbook I took a look in the wrong mirror and now it’s clearer than fear to steer in a different direction I forgot to mention the importance of the table of contents and the preponderance of mess that is the index we have texts we cannot finish we have lies that don’t diminish with time but climb like fines up and through the bricks tickling the lickety-splits in the twisted-ankle wrangles we try and we bangle our wrists we twist ourselves into different shapes and we escape we bake our own cakes and we also take them we make our own rewards and ouroy our own cords we have stacks of attacks waiting in the wings but flying away’s the thing to pay attention to which I do and it’s truly lightening

No comments: