Wednesday, July 21, 2010

justwrite 21 july

hurry up faster than the impending disaster of leaping over headachey hills there are no pills ready to remedy that kind of a situation and for your information I haven’t got one at the moment and I’m hoping to keep it that way today I bought a ticket only to there and not back and if that track keeps trending there’s no telling where I’m ending up and I wanted a lower seat but I got the closersky view and I’m telling you I’m not sure how that’ll go how that flow will stow into the overhead compartment that’s where I’ll be and who knows if I’ll sleep any better with the weather and the wondering the wandering overelsewhere I have got to get away toward something not necessarily from but I’m already unbegun the progress started yesterday which isn’t to say that it was much but it was a touch more according to the plan and I’m scanning the minutes of today but none were wasted really most were pasted clearly into the past a mass of collage a color of numbers and a hundred thousand pancakes baked into the frame we have nothing to name but all the others and ourselves as well and the animals can tell for they have unknown tags and we might as well be aquainted with the idea that our names are arbitrary and why are we not called canaries and why are words that we know the ones that look like this not those kissing pictures and hieroglyphs painted on the lips of centuries old soldiers guarding the tombs the rooms the boomboxes and other valuables we are time travelers and we unravel today and tomorrow at the same rate as yesterday and they cost more than before so the score can’t be kept and when the evening floor’s swept there’s no way to know what’s left because it’s gone

No comments: