Saturday, July 31, 2010

justwrite 31 july

the song is called compass the empanadas are with beans and also cheese and pleased to find I am pleased with these and other things I sing the life greener and the scene turns lucky having followed the map I am not trapped I am taking steps ready to have leapt but waiting for the moment to be right the sun is bright and all those things as well and it’s swell to find blah blah coincidences colors names strange strands wrapping themselves into my hand it is fictionally accurate to say I have written this story myself and the shelf life is fairly short but I have already chopped the onions and there are crickets humming but I have not scene theme someone outside has screened them and placed them in the right space to drift draftingly in my direction ready for corrections but now they are the only music and I am getting used to it I am building space which is empty but filling it the energy is the only way to play that phrase out but there are other routes or as I’d pronounce it roots and these too we lay down the cards cooling in the sun and waiting for rain the jack of hearts and other phrases second place in the day a limerick and a plan a t-shirt and a man a fan and a cartwheel a newspaper and an invitation you are encouraged to believe you have two arms up your sleeves and with them you can make magic or tragedy there are free Popsicles and there are capitalized surprises such as you and it’s true I am waiting but there are theories freeing themselves into the ether which either exists or it doesn’t but sometimes we share it and we used to compare it more often the currents fresher but soon together we’ll check the forecast we’ll outlast the horoscope recipe calendar almanac outofwhack track starring all the wrong players in the right parts appearing on multiple stages but if you keep turning pages the rearranging ought to please you and me too and we’ll see and I hope and there’s soap and days and lunches before then but we’ll pretend and then we’ll real

No comments: