Friday, November 27, 2009

post 27 november

justwrite 26 november

here we climb up the rhymes again I am taking my time my friend but I am leaving you yours there are chores enough for the both of us to call our bluffs and take them out to dinner and to show them a good time there are stories we would like to have written about ourselves that we would prefer to avoid living there are titles and songs and albums along the soundtrack that counteract negatively with the wavy lines that once defined the straight and narrow path and you may laugh but you’ll have to admit that the bit about the toaster was a bit far-fetched and the turkey in the roaster is too fast a football to catch I am trotting along I am tired and the fire is slowly sighing or something like a sigh maybe more like a steam a smoke a poke in the coals right where it gets you that’s how they bit through the chains the rotweiller remains misunderstood but from where I’m standing it’s not far enough and the tough thing to explain is where the drain leads to and when you’re through with the call does it all fall apart or come together depending on the weather and the knot and caught up in a situation where there’s not enough information you will find yourself facing doubt and wondering what this second person is all about

No comments: