Wednesday, November 11, 2009

post 11 november

justwrite 11 november

ready to aim I have fired a rocket made of juice at the youth of the toothsome nation we are stationed at the train and our main frame of reference has been hung on the opposite wall the vokzal goes on like the beat despite the quarantine you can buy a ticket for wherever you like if you can hear the words the absurd syllables delivered in alternating tongues from the same mouth we are heading south and to the right and on the map we’ve left enough time for lunch but my hunch is that this interview is used to brew a stronger tea a cup of coffee can not wash itself into black tea there are varieties I have not yet mined a quieter life I can not find for myself on this shelf with all the dishes rattling with all the kettles calling themselves on the handle holding a candle to their past hopes their remote glances changing the channels before the commercial break the hot water starting to heat itself with a concentrated stare where there are no holes in nylons where the car always starts where the cider beside her tastes sweeter than mine from this angle but I will bangle those bracelets chasing its natural conclusion I will close the door and what’s more I will be able to hear my own fingers feeling the letters on the keys and adding them up to meaning

No comments: