Saturday, November 28, 2009

post 28 november

justwrite 28 november

musical clues bruise the ego the eggo won’t let go and I have got to stop the commercial urges the surges without protection the words with misdirection and no correction who says you’re the expert who texts the wreck of the century into action who collects the traps and starts three lines in a row with Cs seizing the opportunity to reformat to retract the offers I am coughing backward and hurrying onward backward forewarned of tomorrow which is yesterday and the way to listen at the same time as writing escapes me but it’s better than the soundtrack in the next room and the way they swoon into translation leaves little to the imagination there is a network found but I am building up from the ground and it’s a little bit muddy and the clothes won’t dry but besides that all of the sausage will fry this is for the others there are places this won’t go and my plate I know is one such zone and the time for credits has come the numbing tendencies away from dependency are coming faster than the blaster of last term with no sense to earn from each line though onward bored and fingers in motion this is my devotion I am straining the ocean the salt through my teeth keeping the fish in check and collecting the rent at the end of the circuit the court the district what’s more is there are grand juries in a hurry to go home for the weekend and to pretend that they haven’t heard anything any testimony that they would like to forget any details sworn away to secrecy for all time and this is what I keep in mind when I listen to this song in another time another zone the day it came home and onto the stereo and away I go to the past I mean the future I will be present


justwrite 27 november

you would think around this point I’d start to wonder and to remember although there’s a pretty hazy phase in between now and then filled with vague doubts and introspection looking into the mirror at a collection of parts not quite accurately arranged and I’d say the same about a picture you can’t miss her in the corner there she’s the one with that tooth that’s just not right but she doesn’t notice it herself and the healthy thing to do would be to smile with tighter lips but she never remembers to eclipse faults with a grin because without the within there’s a spin not quite qualified a chicken steak not quite fried and the moral of the story and the horror of the gory is to make you gladder that you’re you and not in the middle of some movie that ends badly although it starts okay and there are some parts in the middle that are probably not terrible although it’s full of faulty jumps like someone forgot to splice it right and this night I am telling you I’m thinking of breaking through to the next reel I feel like comfort is far off but there are apples I could slice without anyone’s help and there are translations I can frustrate without any dictionary I am scarying the text and pretending that’s what next is a ringing opportunity but what it could be is something like silence and the reliance on chance is not a good dance to step into to take one of I’ll drink more punch and think it over this white dress has not yet bloomed

No comments: