Friday, November 30, 2018

30 november

Speaking of which. Grilled cheese for lunch today. It’s a Friday special treat lunch. I almost considered describing it as the grown-up equivalent of Friday lunch special treat chocolate milk, but I’m not too sure if grilled cheese is much higher up the food maturity totem pole. I guess if you call it “special treat lunch” in the first place, you’re probably already looking at a fairly low-level portion of the aforementioned and totally not imaginary measuring standard.

Compromise? Kind of. It’s the last day of the month. I’ve been overdoing it a bit, but it’s probably one of the most accessible options for pleasure available to me at this time. This is not to say that I have a limited imagination, but it is true that I have some standards. In addition to food maturity totem poles, I mean.

I know!!

No comments: