Thursday, November 10, 2016

10 november

Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the delay in takeoff. Our departure was delayed by one passenger who didn’t behave according to the rules of the air. He and his luggage have been removed and we should be leaving shortly.

Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve now reached our cruising altitude and will soon begin our inflight service. I’d just like to thank you all for your patience with our delay. I’m not sure how much I should say about the situation, other to say that we were not too keen to have him on board.

If only we knew why that guy was pulled off the plane. That would make a great story.

Yeah, like the time the guy next to me did a line of coke before take-off.

Well, technically, I’m not really sure that would actually be ‘rules of the air’ -- we were still on the ground.

We were still on the ground this time.

Yeah, alright.

No comments: