Tuesday, November 3, 2015

3 november



The most important thing about the morning was the light in the trees.

This is often the most important thing about a morning.

You can tell so much about a day by the amount of light that streams through the trees and the amount that gets tangled, caught in the branches.

I took a picture of the light in the trees. I actually probably took five. Did I post all of them unnecessarily on Instagram and Facebook? Don’t be ridiculous. I only posted one.

I think if I could tell more from the light angles and the sky to tree forecast, I might just call in the day early sometimes. By the end of the day today, I know there are some parts I could have done without. In that case, though, of course, I’m sure I would have missed out on something good.

No comments: