Wednesday, November 18, 2015

18 november



Mostly when I realize I try to but something and also I cannot always – there are pieces and also parts and they don’t always fit together – only asking questions to which the answers are not –

The complaints and the lack of restraints – drinks and fans and the downfall of man –

Do you have hobbies?

I’m an outsider. My best advice is to get your shit together. I tell everyone that. Just pile it up.

Please don’t conjugate in the aisle.

Catholic priest, blood nearly cancer – positive, retiring from the army, doesn’t think he’d like the Pentagon.

I miss the team. I don’t know how to make us a team.

The plans in my head of what I’ll do next: When we land first I will and then next but the lack of interest in the now and also in the follow-through of the next –

Man with crutches gets special instructions, a personal safety announcement: In the event of an event, what can we do to help you? I’m required to ask. You will need your crutches, yes? Not a soccer player, but he was playing soccer. Self-declares not an athlete. Doesn’t count as handicapped.

Have another drink, boss.

Safe from the chatter: She only sees men.

Thanksgiving plans and the grid in my head – a spreadsheet required to bring us all together. Temperature and texture and flavor, I suppose. Three axes and no waiting!

Wishing I was in a Murakami novel – not the part where things keep falling farther apart, but more of the jazzy caramel feeling clinking in a glass with the record playing and mind wandering, noodles just eaten and single dish washed – quality of the recording compared smoothly and without threat of ostentation (which may or may not actually be a word although it should).

No comments: