Thursday, November 26, 2015

26 november



Moderation a challenge in the eatingest day of the year.

Wishing I was spending less time and energy watching and waiting for  a note a flash a buzz an unnecessary update from up north.

Moving everything to accommodate family – literally and should be more.

Frankness with which Charlotte turns to me while we are already in the midst of some scene together and says, “Hi, Mimi!” The honesty of being in the moment and realizing it.

The sense of darkness when I try to consider how absolutely fine it would be if I did not finish.

Prioritization again. Not at the top of the list. Complimented for discipline. But.

The book I would like to write for Charlotte has far more possible words than on the last list I made – late August is sooooo three months ago. What is that, like thirteen percent of her life? Whoa.

Insisting on blowing up an air mattress and then finding it can hold no air. Or water?

Bananagrams ad nauseum as long as I keep winning.

Would you read more if this was fiction?

No comments: