Wednesday, June 27, 2012

justwrite 27 june

In the meantime I was thinking about selling pineapples but where would I get the pineapples and anyway who would want to buy them it’s a skyjam and a twinkletoast sort of day but the weather’s looking up and the sun is playing it cool no fooling those operators the skinny waiters and the big-nosed doormen we’re placing our bets on 22 always 22 and the numbers come through just like you might imagine I’m handling this allusion so no confusion in your direction no corrections to be made no cards still to be played I’m all out I’m tired of trout and the cars are taking their toll are paying for roles in the upcoming pictures you’re twitchy with wonder and I’m plundering all the cents the dimensions are running flat and the catalog’s expired I’ve hired myself a thousand times in the past few days with a craze of firing as the list grows longer there’s something else I’d rather and it’s easier not to gather all the eggs in one basket you know well as we grow and show ourselves to the door there’s more to meet the eye than any backhand smile’d like to lead you to believe

No comments: