Sunday, June 10, 2012

justwrite 10 june

This is the day I am pausing to write on my blog I am telling you about the rain how it waits all day building up moisture in the doorframe so I can only close and open the seal to my apartment with fanfare yes it is me the loud girl at the end of the hall I am the one who is not from around here and down it rushes because it can not go up and pouring is the right word and also the simplest let us be satisfied with precision even as my floorboards wander into the upright positions they were never intended to take these are mistakes but I am telling you the truth I am watching movies instead of making sense but the books I am reading need me to write more need me to tell better stories store more interesting truths today the strawberries more than one kilo for twenty hryvien and most of them taste good and most all of them look good I took a picture and the caption was so unsettled I didn’t post it but it will be the image for this month until something else comes along we are strong-arming schedules you and I where you is also I and we’re so happy together so quietly in the weather but not quite under it so much as beside it as long as this window stays in place I’m lacing my to-do list with a strict set of rules such as regulated tooth-brushing and mind-numbing efforts to be more fit befuddling each previous effort with its uncertain results and disappointing lack of joy today I had pancakes anyway but the cardio and the walking and the fruit yes definitely the fruit I think it’s all coming together every once in a while anyway and while there’s nothing like knowing you’re out of fashion still cashing in some chips every once in a while ought to help today we laughed at the right film for the day the English club way which means a little bit of shock and plenty of confusion but a few hours of illusion that progress is being made and I am playing my part but by now it’s dark and the sleep won’t dream itself

No comments: