Tuesday, June 12, 2012

justwrite 12 june

Let me tell you what I noticed let me say that the way downtown when it’s not raining is brighter and better and the pride in faces and all over the place is more clear the morning after a won game it’s the same on any continent I’d be content to have a few answers but for now I’ll stick with questions I am teaching but the lessons are the ones I need myself I am unqualified but for what I’m doing now and it’s hard to clear that up in points but by the bullet it’s lining up we’re cupping our hands to our ears and ringing clear through like bells we fell with our own devices it’s nice isn’t it it’s twice bigger than the facts when we collapse the digits there’s something in it when it all adds up but I’ve stuffed my shoelaces down in so I don’t trip and the grip is easy enough to lose but we’re choosing our own paths and I wish you all the best whether you stepped or fell thataway it’s safe to say you’re sailing on and no wind no rain in your face on your back just keeping track of the sky there are no breadcrumbs there are no mindnumbing certainties when the author is writing the characters does the author think of me does the author consider it a comedy and who’s this author anyway if there’s an up there wherever then who’s to say we’ll never find who’s to say we shouldn’t mind having all our strings pulled just so the author’s whims are fulled fill up the fuel and light the fuse we’re losing sense but keeping the cash we’re stashing the trash where we’ll find it we’ll blind it up to others and all they’ll see is gold

No comments: