Friday, December 30, 2011

justwrite 30 december

A few other points to make but the shot’s not to score the foreground foretold the background and run astoundingly fast out of time and off the track I’m open to listening and the stars spit shine right back the firecrackers lack something like depth but there’s no need to hurry no wonder to worry about just wandering meandering and I’m wrong again to understand yes but a test it’s not and that work it’s got to be done elsewhere somewise othersuch and I’ll be over here I’ll be treading water while I choose which way to swim the depth the text read the lines said with easygoingness the just go blowitness all tumbling downward just absurd and I know it there’s no other way to grow it it’s natural a catastrophe in iridescent colors the numbers and the windows lighting up with flame a game I’d rather not play a trend that better not stay in motion there’s an ocean of reason between me and the door and I’d rather dive backward I’d rather just float taking notes on wondering noting thoughts for blundering yes my favorite too and a dirty pair of shoes waiting by the door who knows what those are for but the sore throat remote control lemon in the fridge takes a smidge of getting used to and I might just sleep this off turn my head and cough just bake a different cake and the pepper that will make doubts appear the spice that fears are dreamed of or maybe it’s for health maybe it’s the wealth of the cupboard but really I’m just rambling now really I’m amazed at how I’m so easily led and I’m happy to be fed with what I’d like to hear but it’s clear I shouldn’t listen so closely it’s certain that it’s dark tonight mostly and I’m tired of that doubt even before it appears clear in plain view the truth and its many disguises trying to surprise is the cake taken is the band beaten and have those meat and potatoes plates all been filled up right there’s a bite worse than barking but the words ring out along trailing songs into carols and vampires and werewolves enter on the scene as the sky fades out

No comments: