Thursday, December 22, 2011

justwrite 22 december

I’m not sure what to make of that steak being a vegetarian and all and I’m not sure what to call that other stake that claim made like a lemonade sideshow the undertree pleasure playing without measure to a packed house with two seats there are treats served at all hours and the comers and the goers and the swimmers and the rowers all show up and toast their bread instead of drinks they clink their links of cuffs not sausage and the applause is palatable but hard to place on a plate if there’s a dinner date to wait for then there’s much more on the schedule the meddling and the fiddling the roof aloof as always higher than thou and keeper-off of rain more than a little vain but never mind the weather it’s colder than expected and the time keeps swishing by and it’s easy if you try to walk all night to celebrate the rights of why-not and maybe-so but if you must know I’d say I’m rather baffled it’s hard to say what makes sense in the present tense and I’ll keep opening the door and I wonder after more or before else what the reasoning may be but while the seasoning is free and of reasonable flavor there’s no reason not to savor what’s delicious and the pleasure of nutritious benefits gives a bonus bounce to trounce other doubts and while I’m at it I’ll add that it’s not bad to be happy it’s sweet to be thought of and to have a face to look for it’s fine to stay up nightlong and to find out what the time’s for I have suspicions I’d rather not listen to and I have grapefruit transformed from grape if it’s mistaken that’s fine but that’s pretty sour wine if the fruit’s not right and I’d be happy to be delighted in an ongoing sense nothing too tense in the present avoiding the hesitance that comes from overthought and since I haven’t bought there’s no price tag but it doesn’t hurt to look and see what’s inside the bag

No comments: