Friday, December 23, 2011

justwrite 23 december

The eve before the eve before the day and what’s to say how that’ll look I’m cooking up the thoughts I’m processing the food and the popcorn’s none too rude on a tea-y midnight plate the wait goes on and the work gets done the edts none the richer but the picture much more clear can I steer toward bilingual typing to be more fair can I wear different fingers and will the little one work this time just feeling fine feeling right it takes the air as the others work lifted high in aristocratic style compiling notes of what it was like to be close to the efforts for later sympathy while the work gets done beside the translations toward the next stations and the metro’s a-go-go and you know those trends continue the lessons win you the credits and the copying of answers leads to fewer dances the wolves the paid-for grades fade darker and the parking lot’s too cold to wait in the cheese is for buying and the night’s half-asleep I am deeper than I thought faster than reasonable and the season changes too but the lessons don’t pass through in the most transferrable sense this is something different this is ridiculous and I like it and if you’re reading this there’s a chance you do too and just getting through the figuring-out pokes doubts in the eye and tries not to notice the sense lacking the eggs all cracking to get started I am working I am writing I am biting my tongue and that’s a little too hard though I could say please and you might say thank you there’s a chance for a run-through if we work on our lines I bet it goes well if I turn my face thisaway that there’s a scattered chance a possible dance to do but through what means and to what ends there are safer trends to follow no one wants to go first no one wants to shout out what it could be about just a hazy allnight pleasure though a treasure indeed and not just for the rhyme so it’s time to think on nicknames and all the same it’s pretty different

No comments: